This Training Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is entered into by and between, Adams Learn and “Consultant”.
WHEREAS, Adams Learn provides certain software-related services and Consultant has expressed an interest in working as an employee of Adams Learn and receiving such software training;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the respective promises and representations contained in this Agreement Adams Learn and Consultant agree as follows:
1. Adams Learn shall provide the following services to Consultant:
- a. Adams Learn shall provide training to the consultant in the registered course.
- b. If Consultant participates and completes the training from Adams Learn, Consultant completes such training and upon starting marketing and upon submitting the updated resume as per the requirements, and upon clearing the vendor submissions, secure and will try to coordinate at least three Interviews between Consultant and current or prospective Adams Learn clients who may be interested in utilizing Consultants services. (Not Applicable if consultant has restrictions.)
2. Consultant shall diligently complete the training contemplated by Paragraph 1. a of this Agreement, and shall attend all classes, seminars, and other scheduled tasks that are part of that training. Consultant shall also make himself or herself available for all of the Interviews. Should Consultant fail satisfactorily to participate in the training or fail to be available for Adams Learn presentations/ mock-interviews, or fail to attend interviews with Adams Learn clients, Adams Learn will be relieved of all of its obligations under this Agreement, and will be entitled to retain the Security Deposit.
3. If Adams Learn secures the interviews, if one of the current or prospective Adams Learn clients who interviewed with Consultant wishes to utilize Consultants services, Consultant will be required to execute with Adams Learn an employment agreement. Consultant should work with the Company after the placement for a minimum of 12 months.
4. Adams Learn makes no representation that the training called for by this Agreement is suitable for any purpose other than Consultant’s employment with Adams Learn or prospective partners. Adams Learn is not an accredited educational institution and does not hold itself out as such.
Adams Learn does not warrant the suitability of such training for any particular purpose, and disclaims all liability for any claims regarding any deficiency with it.
Adams Learn does not guarantee a job to the Consultant, with the completion of the training. The dedicated team at Adams Learn and its partners will continuously work with the consultant & help him to market his resume.
At any point, if the consultant is termed ‘Unqualified’ by the marketing team or has completed 3 interviews with the client and still does not manage to get a Job, Adams Learn will be relieved of all of its obligations under this Agreement.
5. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Adams Learn and Consultant regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings between Adams Learn and Consultant regarding that subject matter. This Agreement shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. Should it be necessary for Adams Learn to take any legal action to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement, Consultant agrees to pay all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by Adams Learn in connection with such action. Should any portion of this Agreement be deemed unenforceable by any court of law, arbitrator, or any other person or entity entitled to adjudicate rights and obligations under it, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect to the broadest extent possible.
Once registered for the training sessions, the company has right to deduct the fee to cover the costs of demo sessions, administrative costs, Training Expenses and server usage as per the instructions below, if the consultant wish to discontinue from the course due to any reason.
Adams Learn has right to deduct anywhere in between $100 to $300, if the consultant has just registered for the training.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after attending a minimum of 3 sessions, the company has right to deduct either 50% of the training fee or $600, whichever is higher.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after attending a minimum of 5 sessions, there will not be any refund in such case.
A person once registered for marketing a fee in nonrefundable & Once a person get Placed with us will have to pay $500 once they receive his/her first pay check.